About Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare manufactures a complete line of medical products, including mobility products, sleep and respiratory products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, self-assist products, power operated wheelchairs, rehabilitation products, patient room equipment, personal care products and Mobility electrotherapy devices. Currently, the Company has corporate offices, manufacturing facilities and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Romania, the Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, India and Australia. The Company markets its products to customers located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, www.drivemedical.com.
Capable of detecting a wide variety of patient events, the DeVilbiss Blue StandardPlus, a fixed pressure CPAP, is equipped with SmartFlex expiratory relief and Flow Rounding® features.
- SmartCode Rx for remote prescription changes and SmartCode compliance encoding
- Includes SlimFit 15 mm tubing and equipped with MaskFit check
- Easy-to-follow menu, adjustable display brightness and optional clock and alarm clock settings
- Airline transport approved
The DeVilbiss Blue AutoPlus detects, reports and differentiates between hypopneas, obstructive apneas, snoring, expiratory puffs, leaks, flow limitations, RERAs, central apneas and periodic breathing.
- Detects more events and responds with a new level of accuracy
- SmartFlex can be disabled, enabled or used during ramp-time only
Download Brochure here:
For more, visit: www.drivedevilbiss-int.com