About MIR Research & Development
The R&D department has an advanced level of technical excellence and its researchers play a strategic role in projects at international level collaborating with medical researchers all over the world.
All the R&D phases of the company’s products including market research, feasibility studies, pre-industrialisation with development of prototypes and relative validation and product testing, are carried out in-house.
MIR invests 16% of its annual turnover in R&D always focusing its efforts on new:
Diagnostic desktop spirometer with Optional oxymetry
- FVC, VC with breathing pattern plus MVV tests with real time curves
- Stand alone or PC online operation
- Spirometer with 6000 test memory
- High resolution color screen
- Fast but silent thermal printer
- Records best 3 trials.
- Up to 8 blows on one screen
- Digital turbine flow meter with guaranteed accuracy in all environmental conditions
- Optional Oxymeter with 1000 hours of recording
- F/V or V/T curves in online Display.
- PRE-POST Bronchodilator Comparison
- Internal temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- USB and Bluetooth (optional) data transmission.
- Spirometry Tests available-FVC,SVC,MVV(Pre and Post)
- Measured parameters-FVC,FEV1,FEV1/FVC%,FEV6,FEV1/FEV6%,PEF,FEF25%,FEF50%,FEF75%,FEF25-75%,FET,FIV1,FIVC,FIV1/FIVC%,MVV,VT,ERV,IVC,VC and many more.
- Short or long term (overnight) SpO2 and Pulse Rate measurements.
- ODI, NOD, T90%, T89%, T88, T87%
- Sleep oximetry with desaturation events.
- Oximetry during exercise test
- Quality Certifications-FDA,ATS,ISO(9001-2000),ISO(13485)
Download Brochure here:
For more details, visit: www.spirometry.com