Since 1982 our Enterprise Group is well-known for diagnostic system solutions in the heart and circulation area. “custo med”-products are successfully used in hospitals and medical practices.
Engaged teams develop, produce, support and market our medicine products and software at our headquartes in Ottobrunn near Munich.
Authorized distribution and service partners care for our numerous “custo med” users as reliable contacts in Germany and over 30 more countries.
The cooperation with predominantly regional suppliers is strictly supervised. Our quality management gets certified every year via audit.
We provide high-quality diagnostic tools in a fast changing IT-environment for our professional customers and their patients.
Holter ECG – custo flash 500/510*/510V**
- Continuous ECG recording up to 7 days with one rechargeable battery and 3 electrodes only
- Short wires for artefactfree recording
- Comfortable to wear due to its slim design and low weight
- Protected position of memory card
- 3 years of warranty for patient cable
- custo sensive: the skin-friendly electrode
custo flash 500 is the flagship Holter ECG recorder with three channels, short integrated ECG wires and continuous ECG recording up to seven days. The slim design of the recorder and the use of only three self-adhesive electrodes per recording session are features that ensure high wearing comfort and low operating costs. In line with this, the custo sensive self-adhesive electrodes provide optimum ECG signal quality, best skin compatibility and high efficiency.
* custo flash 510: Performance features as custo flash 500, additionally with digital pacemaker detection and measurement of pacemaker pulse width.
** custo flash 510V: Performance features as custo flash 510, however with ANS diagnostics.
All recorders can be upgraded to flash 510V.
- Recording channels: 3
- Sampling rate 2.5 ms ± 0.1 % per channel
- Recording up to 7 days (with one battery charge)
- Storage medium SD Flash Card
- Data transfer via USB card reader
- Voltage supply: Lithium Ion Battery 3.7 V, 1500 mAh (approx. 2 hours charging time)
- Display & control elements: Operating Status Display with LED, Patient Marker Button
- Dimensions: approx. 95*65*17 mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: approx. 98 g (incl. battery)
For more, visit: www.customed.de